All about Content
You may have heard the phrase, "Content is King." Particularly for digital signage this phrase rings true. The quality of graphics and the legibility of your text has a big impact on the chances of your content being noticed. The nature of push marketing with digital devices is akin to billboard advertising on a roadway - you only have a few seconds to push your message to those who drive by. "Less is more" is generally a sensible approach when preparing content for your signs.
In this section you will learn about:
- The various types of content and how they are used, broken down into 'recommended' and 'non-reccomended' types.
- The best practices for creating effective content which gets noticed.
- The common parameters which most content types utilize.
- How to work with layouts in templates and data feeds.
- How to work with content and template repositories (i.e. "Bins").
- Previewing your work.