Tables provide a convenient way to create dynamic feeds directly in FWI Cloud library. Tables are also used for interactivity. Several data types are supported for items in each column:
- Checkbox (interactive applications only)
- Date & Time
- Dropdown (interactive applications only)
To create a new table in FWI Cloud library:
- Click and select .
- To use more than text (default), change the data type by clicking the ellipses ( .
- Choose a data type. This example uses , which includes images or videos.
- After changing the data type, click for any of the cells in the column.
- Select the items from your library.
- Click , and then click to make the table available to your signs.
- Create a new Live Data item, choose the table from your cloud library, and use the layout editor to design the look of your table content.
Using tables for interactive applications is covered in this training video.