A playlist provides a way to play the same template and content on multiple content players. Use a playlist to:
- Configure and schedule multiple identical signs.
- Play a template on multiple signs that do not display identical content.
- Play identically formatted event information on a group of meeting room signs.
Right click on the sign location and select New Playlist.
The Properties window will open. Enter a descriptive Name for the playlist. Check the box for Enabled if you want the playlist to play on all selected players. Select a Behavior from the following options:
- Include only if player is empty
- Always include before player templates
- Always include after player templates
- Override player templates
Click OK. The playlist will display in the Network Overview, under the location you selected. When you add a playlist to a location, all signs in that location will play the playlist.
Drag a template from the template library to the playlist.