Use tables for dynamic feeds in Content Manager Web
Tables provide a convenient way to create dynamic feeds directly in FWI Cloud library. Several data types are supported for items in each column:
- Checkbox (interactive applications only)
- Date & Time
- Dropdown (interactive applications only)
To create a new table in FWI Cloud library:
- Click and select .
- To use more than text (default), change the data type by clicking the ellipses (
- Choose a data type. This example uses
- After changing the data type, click for any of the cells in the column.
- Select the items from your library.
- Click , and then click to make the table available to your signs.
- To use the new table and its content, select
- Create a new Live Data item, modify the location/URL, and use the layout editor to design the look of your table content.