PowerPoint content type in Content Manager Web
Use the PowerPoint content type in Content Manager Web to convert presentations to static images of slides, or to play the presentation.
Alternatively, if you don't wish to install PowerPoint, you can export your presentation as a video and use the Video content type. For help, see Video content type in Content Manager Web.
- Navigate to your repository in Content Manager Web. Click or, alternatively, right-click the repository and select .
- In the "Properties" window, give the content a descriptive name.
- Set the recurrence and duration.
Set the duration to zero when you want to play the presentation using native PowerPoint slide durations and transitions. Do not check.
Use exact duration to play the presentation for the exact amount of time, and then switch to the next scheduled content (not recommended).
If you want the presentation to run on a loop, use theoption.
- Enter the location of URL.
- Ensure that the caching behavior is correct. The best behavior option for PPT files is .
- Click and save.