A playlist provides a way to play the same template and content on multiple content players in a specified location. Use a playlist to:
- Configure and schedule multiple identical signs.
- Play a template on multiple signs that do not display identical content.
- Play identically formatted event information on a group of meeting room signs.
Right click on the sign location and select New Playlist.
Note: Email email@example.com if you experience permissions errors creating a new playlist.
The Properties window will open. Enter a descriptive Name for the playlist. Check the box for Enabled if you want the playlist to play on all selected players. Select a Behavior from the following options:
- Include only if player is empty
- Always include before player templates
- Always include after player templates
- Override player templates
Click OK. The playlist will display in the Network Overview, under the location you selected and all the signs in that location are now deployed by the playlist.
Drag a template from the template library to the playlist.
Save your work. Deploy the location where the playlist is located and all signs in that location (or any sub locations) will recieve the template and content within.