Image content type in Content Manager Web
- Navigate to your repository in Content Manager Web. Click
or right-click and select .
- The "Image Properties" box opens. Give the image a descriptive name.
- Set the recurrence. The default is
- Set the duration, or how long the image should display. The duration is in the format HH:MM:SS, where:
- HH = hours
- MM = minutes
- SS = seconds
- Enter the location or URL.
- Ensure that the caching behavior of your content is correct.
- Add the update interval. The update interval is how often the content player checks the URL for updates.