HTML content type in Content Manager Web
Use the HTML content type to display an existing site in a region of your digital sign. To do this:
- Navigate to your repository in Content Manager Web.
- In the "HTML Properties" window, give the HTML content a descriptive name.
- If you need a specific schedule for your content, add a recurrence; for more, see Common features in Content Manager Web.
- Enter the duration.
- Enter the location or URL.
Note:Best practice is to format the HTML page to fit the dimensions of the region where the content will display.
- Check the caching behavior of your content. For HTML, is usually the best choice.
- Digital signage administrators advise that you do not check or .
- To save, click .