Manage, schedule, and preview your digital signs
In Content Manager Web, you use the Network Overview and Timeline to manage, schedule, and preview your digital signs.
Add locations, signs, templates, regions, and playlists on the left. The timeline shows the scheduling of templates and content at specified times.
- In the Network Overview, items are organized in the same manner as a folder tree. The red building icon represents the Location of the digital sign. The location will be, at a minimum, the building where a sign is located, and you can also specify more locations within the building (such as first floor or basement).
- Each blue rectangle represents a digital sign; the orientation of each rectangle represents either the vertical or horizaontal orientation of that sign. Each location may have multiple signs.
- The green icons represent Templates. Each digital sign must have at least one.
- The Timeline displays days and times, with a vertical red line that shows the Effective Local Time (ELT), which is the current time on the machine.
Using the Network Overview and Timeline together, you can see what is playing at specific times. Yellow bars represent when Content plays, and purple bars represent when Templates play.
- Preview is an easy way to test your content display before deploying to a content player. To preview your sign, click in the upper right of the Network Overview.
- The Template Viewer displays the template layout with the a low-resolution rendering for each region.