About FWI Cloud library for digital signage content
On this page:
- Add assets to your library
- Methods for connecting library items to content assets
- Replace library items to update your pull deployments
The FWI Cloud library offers a simple solution to store all of your digital signage content assets. Follow the steps below to add assets to your library.
Add assets to your library
- Log into https://fwicloud.com/.
- From the dashboard, click the module to access your library space.
- Add assets by clicking
- In Content Manager Web, do one of the following:
- Revise the properties of an existing piece of content. Click the folder with an ellipsis (outlined in green below).
Methods for connecting library items to content assets
Method 1: Direct
In the next dialogue, click thetab. Navigate to the folder that your content is located. Select it and click . Your content item in the cloud library is now connected and ready for deployment.
Method 2: Content Manager Link
- Go to the item you wish to connect in the FWI Cloud library. On the right side of the screen, click
- On the following screen, click .
- Return to the properties of the content asset in Content Manager Web. Click the folder with the ellipsis (
- In the "Path:" field, paste the Content Manager link URL. Make sure the deployment method is appropriate for the content type. Click . Your content item in the cloud library is now connected and ready for deployment.
- Use the
tab to point to other content items located at publicly available URLs or within IU Network. These URLs must be
Replace library items to update your pull deployments
To update content, you must replace the item in the library:
- Go to the content in the FWI Cloud library. Under "Content Manager Link", click
- Select your file and upload. Your sign will detect the change and automatically download the revised content. The new content should update according to your sign's polling interval, usually 1-5 minutes.