The Content Manager Web (CMW) application is your primary tool for digital signage template design, content creation and deployment. Users can log in to CMW through a web browser to access all the individual player nodes across the network, content / template / apps libraries, scheduling, and deployment commands. CMW allows access to the FWI "cloud" solution without any need to install a local client on the work station, allowing remote users flexibility in regard to content management.
Content Manager Web
Current Digital Signage users can access the application here with CAS login:
New users should email email@example.com to request access.
If you need access to Version 5.1 - use the following link:
Version 5.1 will retire on Dec. 10, 2019.
In this section you can learn how to:
- Monitor and preview digital signs.
- Create a Content or Template Category.
- Learn about Emergency channels.
- Deploy content to the content player.
- Change the layout of specific content types.
- Use the Content and Template libraries.
- Determine the recurrence of content displayed in a sign.
- Create transitions to and from different content types.
The Windows desktop application for the actual sign (display) is Content Player.